Georgia Tech's Extended Lodging Program
| Welcome | Information/Requirements | Rates | Application |
| Sequence of Events | Directions | Resources | FAQ |
Important Information and Basic Requirements
DEADLINE FOR APPLICATIONS IS May 13, 2018. Space is limited.
- Available date range: Sunday, May 20, 2018 until Friday, August 3, 2018. All student guests must check out by 8PM, on August 3, 2018.
- Minimum stay required is 14 nights.
- Departments and student guests must agree to:
- Georgia Tech Policies and Procedures
- Housing Policies and Procedures
- and departments must also e-sign a Memorandum of Understanding
- Departments must furnish live-in chaperones for all student guests under 18 years of age. State statute is 1 chaperone for every 1 to 12 student guests.
- Departments must provide appropriate billing information on the application in the form of the account code(s) and/or PeopleSoft #(s) to make reservations in the ELP. Conference Services will bill the department against these numbers. If additional codes must be used to split fiscal years, please coordinate with Conference Services.
- Conference Services is unable to accept payments directly from student guests.
- GT Conference Services staff is available for check-in from 8am-8pm, 7 days/week. Student guests may check-in any time between 8am-8pm on the scheduled arrival date. Student guests MUST check-out between 8am-8pm on the scheduled check-out date. Exceptions may be considered on a case-by-case basis.
- Departments are responsible for making arrangements for student guests' BuzzCards and Meal Plans. The BuzzCard not only provides the guest with campus identification and facility access, but money can be placed on the card and used in vending machines, at local restaurants and for laundry service.
- Student guests must bring their own bed and bath linens. Laundry facilities are available with use of a Buzz Card. Refer to Things to Bring.