If you are traveling to Georgia Tech from Hartsfield-Jackson International Airport, you have four options:
1. Rent a car and drive
2. Ride Atlanta's rail system, MARTA
3. Take an Airport shuttle
4. Make arrangements with your Conference Organizer
Rental car vendors at Hartsfield-Jackson International:
Driving directions to Georgia Tech from the Airport
[More information on driving]
- Take Interstate 75/85 North to the 10th Street exit.
- At the traffic light, take a left onto 10th Street.
- Proceed through four stoplights and make a left onto Hemphill Avenue at the fifth light.
- Continue down Hemphill and take the right yield onto Ferst Drive.
- After turning onto Ferst Drive, take the first right onto 6th Street.
- Follow 6th Street until it ends and curves around into McMillan Street.
- Continue on McMillan Street and the Conference Services Office will be located one block on your right. You will be able to see our sign in front of the entrance to our office.
- Parking information can be found here.
Atlanta Airport Shuttle is a complete transportation service located in the airport terminal. Contact
Metro Shuttle at 404-354-9746.
The Atlanta Link
service runs to and from the Hartsfield-Jackson International Airport in Atlanta, and the main
(business/city) areas of Downtown, Tech Square, Midtown and Buckhead.
Contact: (404) 524-3400 or 1-866-545-963